Just wanted to share this with you all that I have learned and develop few strategies over years.
• I relax my mind and body.
• I talk to myself, “Why am I letting this get to me?” We are the only person responsible for our feelings.
• I talk back to my brain. “Is this thought true?”
• I use Emotional Freedom Technique. It takes 5 minutes, without any equipment and additional cost (let me know if you want the link for that website)
• Bhagwat Gita: “Things always happen for a reason”. I may not see it at that moment, but I truly believe in it. I look at the lesson I need to learn from it.
• I use humor … a lot and often!
P.S. These techniques work at home too 😉
Hope you’ll like it